The English Championship is challenging, but I'm giving it my all. Striker Benjamin Tetteh of Ghana | Lotal Ghana

 The English Championship is challenging, but I'm giving it my all. Striker Benjamin Tetteh of Ghana

 

The English Championship is challenging, but I'm giving it my all. Striker Benjamin Tetteh of Ghana
Benjamin Tetteh

Forward The English Championship, according to Benjamin Tetteh, is a challenging competition, but he is giving it everything.

 


Tetteh left Turkish side Yeni Malatyaspor, where he scored seven goals last season, and signed a two-year contract with Hull City.

 


The Ghanaian player has so far made five league appearances for the Tigers and contributed two assists.

 


"I chatted to a few fans before coming here. They explained to me how things work here, so I believe I was mentally ready, he remarked.

 


It's challenging, but I believe I'm doing my best to adjust. I've never played in a league with this much intensity. I'm attempting to adjust to it. All of us are only running for 90 minutes, he continued.

 


Tetteh is anticipated to be called up to the Black Stars for the next exhibition match against Brazil.

Source: Soccernet

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
'); ');