After his passing, Spencer Webb's girlfriend revealed that she was pregnant | Lotal Ghana

 After his passing, Spencer Webb's girlfriend revealed that she was pregnant

 

After his passing, Spencer Webb's girlfriend revealed that she was pregnant
Spencer Webb's Girlfriend 

After her loss, Kelly Kay offered some heartwarming news.

 

After Spencer Webb, 22, died in July from an accidental fall, his girlfriend, Kelly, revealed that she was expecting his child. Spencer Webb was a deceased football player for the Oregon Ducks. She posted a tribute to her deceased partner on Instagram in celebration of the news.

 


On August 22, she penned, "We produced an angel before heaven got one." All you've ever desired was to have children. I am confident that you are the best candidate from above.

 


She thought of her future as a mother as she went on. In her letter, Kelly said, "I can't believe I have to do it without you, but knowing I'll have a piece of you keeps me going." I am eager to meet the one who is half you and half me. "

 

I love you both forever, she continued.

 


Kelly posted images of herself with a sonogram along with the remark, "I'll carry on your legacy. I'll speak for you. I will carry on your life. I've decided, as a result, to respect your life through regaining it. I cherish you. I miss you. I'll run into you soon. "



Source: ENEWS

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
'); ');