What can we anticipate from Google I/O?

 What can we anticipate from Google I/O?

What can we anticipate from Google I/O?
Google I/O

"This year's schedule looks a little different," Google said of the event, which will see the Pixel Watch, Pixel 6a, and other products announced.


The annual Google I/O conference is mostly for Android developers, but the search giant frequently showcases new hardware advances and makes announcements about upcoming goods.


On May 11, Google CEO Sundar Pichai will give a keynote address about the company's future plans, environmental projects, and privacy. 


Some speculate that the Pixel Watch wristwatch as well as the Pixel 6a cheap smartphone will be unveiled.


Perhaps Google Assistant will get some new features and upgrades.

Source: Google 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
'); ');