Susan Boyle participates She had a stroke that affected her speech and singing

 Susan Boyle participates She had a stroke that affected her speech and singing

 

Susan Boyle participates She had a stroke that affected her speech and singing
Susan Boyle participates She had a stroke that affected her speech and singing

After a health scare, Susan Boyle has returned to the stage.

 

The 62-year-old made an unexpected cameo on Britain's Got Talent's June 4 grand finals to sing the song for which she is most known, "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Misérables. She also disclosed that she had a stroke in 2022.

 

 

Susan was asked how it felt to be back on the show's stage, where she initially shot to popularity, by BGT hosts Dec Donnelly and Ant McPartlin after she and the West End cast of the musical sang the tune.

 

 

She responded, "It feels fantastic. It is particularly significant for me because I had a small stroke there in April.

 

 

And returning to the spotlight wasn't a simple process. Susan said, "I've battled like hell to come back on stage." And I completed it."

 

 

Later that night, Susan elaborated on the event in an Instagram post by describing how the stroke affected her ability to sing. She stated in the caption, "For the past year I have worked so hard to get my speech and singing back with the only goal of being able to sing on stage again.

 

 

Susan continued, "Tonight my hard work and perseverance paid off, as I sang the song that started it all.

 

 

When the Scottish performer sang the well-known song as a competitor on Britain's Got Talent's third season in 2009, he initially rose to prominence on a global scale.

 

 

Susan placed second in the competition, but later that year, she released her debut album, I Dreamed a Dream, which went on to become the UK's best-selling debut album of all time.


Source: E!NEWS

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
'); ');