Following his breakup with Taylor Swift, Matty Healy sent a message to his fans

 Following his breakup with Taylor Swift, Matty Healy sent a message to his fans

 

Following his breakup with Taylor Swift, Matty Healy sent a message to his fans

The period of Taylor Swift and Matty Healy appears to be coming to an end.

 

 

The Midnights vocalist and The 1975 frontman thanked the support he's been getting amid speculations of their breakup.

 

 

as demonstrated in a social media video On June 5, Matty thanked his audience for "some very beautiful signs that said, 'You are loved,"" during one of his recent performances.

 

 

That was incredibly nice of you, he said. And I'm sure it's referring to the fact that, as you know, I'm not online a lot right now and that I'm sure people are just calling me a c--t nonstop. Although I haven't been online, I have been spending time with my boys. And to be really honest, as much as I love that and thank you for sharing it, I already have them.

 

 

The news that Matty and Taylor were breaking up originally surfaced earlier in the day, but they haven't formally confirmed it. Both of their teams have been contacted by E! News for comment, but no response has been received.



Source: E!NEWS

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
'); ');